Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Babies

I am so proud that I am an aunt! I love my little niece and nephew:)....My parents are foster parents of my two little cousins and a couple of others and they are too cute not to share. Some friends of mine recently adopted a little one from Ethiopia and I have some adorable pictures they have sent me via text message that I love and another friend who's little girl lives pretty close to me. So this post is dedicated to the little kids in my life that I love so very much:
My niece Kendal & my nephew Evan:



Kendal has changed so much since the first pic of her @ the hospital then to a recent shot from this summer. So adorable though:). My little cousin Ariona is a ham for the cameras:



One of my parents little foster kids' Emily: (Tunde is great with kids {wink})

My friend Melanie's little cutie Camden:
Little Scotty & Jamesy, getting a long great from the beginning:


So even though this post was called Babies, some of these little ones aren't babies, but still precious to me:) Who are some people that have stolen your heart??

No comments:

Post a Comment