Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Doggies

Back in November, I was given a free dog, named Boomer. I changed his name to Fallon (after one of my favorite comedian's~James T. Fallon). I may have written about him before, but I'm not positive. Just in case, here he is:
Fallon is what some would call: crazy! He yips at every noise and everyone. He doesn't really like to play with the toys I got him, and I describe him as an old man to people. {haha} I thought that I should get him a friend in order for him to calm down a bit and have a friend while I'm gone at work. Cut to:
His name when I got him was Chunky. For obvious reasons, I changed it to Jimmy. (Again, after James T. Fallon) I called him Jim, Jimmy, Jimmy Jam, Jimmy Jammer, and Jammer Pants. I enjoy him so much!! Unfortunately, Fallon is not such a fan. Although, they get a long fine enough, Fallon is clearly not happy that someone else is in his home. Over the last 6 weeks that Jimmy has been here, Fallon has peed in the house a half dozen times, nipped at people, and yesterday morning, he bit me! If he was going to become accustomed to Jimmy being here, he would've done it by now. That makes me sad beause it also means Fallon has to go. I can't have him biting me or anyone else for that matter.
I somehow have been blessed to have gotten both of these dogs for free, so I am fortunate to not be losing out on any money. Because I'm talking about dogs, I have to mention my boy's favorite doggy too. As I mentioned in a previous blog, my bff came down to visit while my boy was visiting as well. She brought along her little lady, Shelby:

Needless to say, Tunde loves Shelb and hates when he can't see her!
What are some thoughts you have on why Fallon can't just get a long with Jimmy??

No comments:

Post a Comment