Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Jewelry

Who doesn't love getting some jewelry, having some snacks, and fellowshipping with some great gals? My friend Allison hosted a jewelry party a few months back and after going to her party, I decided to book one as well. (I should mention that I'm a sucker for informercials-I would order anything from those!) Well, it worked out that my mom and siblings were in the area that same weekend for a little mini vacation of their own as it was spring break for them. So my mom and sisters were able to come join in on the fun. I made my favorite buffalo chicken wing dip (Mully would be jealous), some muffins, some fruit, and some cheese w/ crackers. The dip isn't pretty while in the process:
Not too appetizing there, but trust me..soooo good!! Now, I have to preface a statment that I'm about to make with this one: I told everyone that came to my party No pressure! Don't feel obligated to buy, I just wanted people to show up. Well, no one listened to me! Due to all of the great bonuses I reached (having 10 people there, having my party on the day I said I would, etc, etc) and sales from the party, I received $325 worth of free stuff. I was so excited!! So here is what I got with that:








All I had to pay was the tax, so it was less then 30 bucks for all of this!! It was awesome:) Have you ever hosted a party before? What were the perks you got from it??

No comments:

Post a Comment