Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Summer Salad

Since moving to Lynchburg, there have been two restaurants that I have come to really love. The reason for this is because they remind me of Florida and places that I would have eaten at there. One of those places is called Neighbors Place. They have all different kinds of menu options from burgers to sandwiches to salad to pastas. They have a variety of different prices and offer a full bar, which makes it popular for people looking to go out, as there are no "bars" in Lynchburg. This summer I went there with my friend Sara & her husband Bryan and got one of the most delicious salads I've ever ordered out. It was full of fresh spinach, egg, bacon, tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles, mushrooms, and my balsamic dressing on the side. I even got some grilled salmon on top. If you are looking for a good meal in Lynchburg, head to Neighbor's Place and enjoy yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment