Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Helping Hand

So at my church we have three services a day and the production crew and band have to get there very early in the morning to set up and practice for the day. As part of the volunteer program this summer, I had to make breakfast for about 25 people twice. I didn't take a picture the frist time, but I made stuff to have breakfast burritos and a variety of muffins. This time I made french toast casserole and hashbrown casserole and I took pics. Working at Camp BaYouCa, I made this stuff often, but I had to make it on a much larger scale. This time around was much quicker. :) My friend Bethany would often help me make the hashbrown casserole and because the hashbrowns are frozen, it's torture on your hands because you have to use them to mix it up well:


Something Bethany always wanted me to add to the hashbrown casserole was meat. So, I decided to put it on top of the casserole and just wished she was closer so she could have some!! Looking at that hashbrown casserole makes me really want some french toast....so I might have to have that sometime this weekend...What are your favorite breakfast foods? Have you ever had hashbrown casserole or french toast casserole?

1 comment:

  1. Oh man! First, can I have the recipe? And second, I hated hated hated making that!! I was just talking about those crazy times we spent in that cabin... haha.

    Oh! So glad you added meat :)

    ReplyDelete