Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Roanoke Adventure

You would think that with Liberty University being in Lynchburg, there would be a lot of stuff to do and cool places to eat. Well, I guess there are some cool things, but it's not that big of a city as the nearby Roanoke and Charlottesville. Sara and I decided we should try and go to Roanoke one night a month to try a new place to eat and have a girls night. So far, we went one night in August and haven't been back, but we do so much other stuff together that it makes up for it. {lol} But, here are the few photos I have from that one fun night:


I'm not sure of the name of the restaurant we ate at, but the sushi in NC was much better! So was the service and the vibe of the place. After dinner, we went to a yummy spot Sara showed me called Bubblecake. They make all kinds of fresh, flavorful cupcakes and babycakes. I just saw on the news this morning that they are opening a 2nd location too!! The last picture is of a fountain that was near the restaurant and since I love fountains, I had to snap a photo...What do you like to do on a Friday night? Do you prefer to try out new places or stick with what you know is good?

No comments:

Post a Comment