Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Robin Alexander

One of my favorite places to eat in Lynchburg is a place downtown called Robin Alexander. They have amazing food, great atmosphere, and an extensive list of unique martinis. I'm sure that I have written about this place before, back around my birthday. There are some places that I go that I just get the same thing (Panera), but then there are other places that I want to have everything on the menu. This is one of those places!! So, one random night, Sara & her husband Bryan, and I just went out and got some food and had a great time. I got shrimp and scallop linguini with plum tomatoes, as pictured below:
It was sooo yummy and I was only able to eat half. So the bonus here is that even though Robin Alexander can be a bit on the pricey side, I got two meals out of this. Two thumbs way way up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment