Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dress Shopping

So, I thought about posting a pic of my wedding dress on here because I'm dying to show it off, and Tunde doesn't usually read this, but I am going to wait on the chance that he decided to suddenly start reading:) I will, however, post a pic from the day I was trying dresses on and show you my second choice. I opted to look for a dress at the local YWCA because they have a special dress shop there and I was really into saving money. I only tried on 7 dresses total and got the 5th one. It was true for me, what some people say, that when you know, you know. I was happy to have some friends be there with me: Monica, Andrea, and Ashley. It's funny though: none of them are my bridesmaids, which is ironic. So, if you want to see the real thing, you will have to come or wait for pictures afterwards...but here is the 2nd dress I tried on and if I hadn't found another one, this is what I would've gotten:
I think I walked away with a great deal and I spent less than $350!! I've never heard of him before, but my dress is a Henry Roth. When I got home from getting the dress, I googled him. His dresses are incredible!!! And expensive. So, I say win-win for me. {wink}

1 comment: