Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hole in the Wall

I went here what seems like ages ago, but I am not very good at keeping up with this blog like I thought I would be. Regardless of that, I wanted to write a quick post about this little joint in Lynchburg called Isabella's. If you couldn't guess, it's an Italian restaurant. I had never heard of it before, then my friend Sara suggested we go, and I was up to try anything new. We went in for a quick lunch on a Friday afternoon and I opted for their special that day: Salad Greens with Grilled Chicken and Goat Cheese.

Since it was October, they were offering pumpkin cheesecake as the seasonal treat as well:). I would really like to go back to this place and try some of their other selections. It's located in a strip mall in Boonsboro (the nice part of town) but driving past, you wouldn't know it was there. Maybe this will give them a little bit of free advertising. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment