Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Party Time

My BFF got married back in September and trying to be the best maid of honor I could, I gathered up the other bridesmaids and planned a fun bachelorette party for her (at the end of August-I know,I know, I'm wayyy behind). We started at the home of her sister-in-law, Erika, to all get into our ride:
There were a lot of girls there that I didn't know, but one that I am particularly close with:
This is a little bit dark, because we took it inside the limo, but this is my pal Deanna.:) Here's another view from inside:
It was a great night, with a great bunch of gals and I just wish I had taken more pics. I don't know much about the places we went to in Cortland, and I can't even remember their names. We did eat dinner at one place though and even though it was a bar, with typical bar food, they had fast service and the food was good. By the end of the night, I was thoroughly exhausted though...earlier on this same day, my sister got married, so I was busy, busy, busy. Here are a few pics of that day:


No comments:

Post a Comment