Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

First Attempt

Well, I recently have found myself enjoying reading some good friends' blog postings. I'm not going to pretend that I have a great writing style, plenty to say, or even that people will read my posts. However, I have always been a big fan of reading, cooking/baking (of course eating:)), and watching TV/movies. Because of this, I have always thought how great it would be to get paid for doing it! HA! Well, I don't think that's anywhere in my future, but I still have an opinion about all of those things, so why not share it with someone? I won't be updating daily, as some do, but I will attempt to write about trying new recipes, when I finish a book, and after I've seen a new movie (new to me too!). To those that do read, please give feedback & share your opinion on the things I mention! Thank you:)

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this!!! You will be great! I am so excited to be your first follower! {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im super excited to have inspired your venture into blogging! <3 ya! You will be fabulous.
    Sara~

    ReplyDelete