Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Television Hilarity

A friend of mine from work let me borrow all three seasons of The Big Bang Theory. This is a popular television show on CBS that I had never seen before due to having many other shows that I already watch regularly. However, being that I was able to borrow the set and watch a couple per night before bed, it worked out for me to catch up on them easily. The show is about four friends that all work at a University and are "geniuses." They are into engineering, physics, Star Trek, comic books, and video games. This makes them very socially awkward and nerdy, but hilarious to watch!

It's clean and family friendly, so I would def recommend it to anyone!!! One actor on the show (Jim Parsons), who plays Sheldon, has won both a Golden Globe and an Emmy for his performances on the show. I only mention this as tonight is the Academy Awards (also referred to as: The Oscars), and I'm a huge fan of these three award shows. Happy Sunday everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE that show! I love it so much that I wanted to name Scotty "Sheldon" at one point, but Jim nixed that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete